Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Democrats morn ----- The people have spoken----Thank you Jesus

C.J.M.

With out a doubt The LORD has spoken,there was no way Trump should have won this election democrats were ready for party time,but the Lord was not through yet.The Lord is not early or late he is always on time:clapping:Now we will hear accusations and complaining for a long time to come.I think OBOMO went into shock:wacko: no more legacy for the most worthless president we ever had:ban:When GOD'S people pray there are results that follow.

Thank You, God Jehovah, for hearing and answering our prayers and for giving Trump favor in a nation obsessed with sin and wickedness! We are so grateful but let us not give up but keep praying for Trump to be able to fulfill what he says he will do for our nation to return to Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and still keep our sovereignty in this world of sinfulness! Lots of ppl were praying even in foreign nations and in Israel! We are blessed of God and now let WE CHRISTIANS not forget and go back into sleeping again, for there is a lot of work to be done to turn us back to being the great nation we once were, but hasn't been for a long time because of ppl being lazy and loving money instead of righteousness! Let us keep in prayer for Trump/Pence and their families, as danger is around every corner and plenty of ppl who love evil and the murdering and lying BO and satan's daughter, Hillary are furious and won't take it lying down....so be aware that evil is wanting its way and peace won't come easily but at a cost!

We all must pray and ask God to give Trump and those in Gov't office with whom he has to work with godly wisdom as Trump grows Spiritually and learns God's Holy Word as a new Christian and as a new pres who hasn't been in Government offices before! My prayer: Dear Heavenly Father, please be with Trump and our newly elected Gov't officials to be wise and do for our nation what You would have them and us to do to make everything right in Your eyes! Please help us to keep dangerous terrorists and our enemies out of our nation by true Vetting of the refugees and illegal immigrants and above all else may Trump/Pence be successful in preventing the torturing and murdering of innocent babies in their mothers' wombs which is an abomination to You, for we are all created in Your image and marvelously formed in the Womb to be on earth to love Jesus and fulfill Your plans of love and peace! Thank You, dear Father, for hearing and answering our prayers and for Your forgiveness should we or when we fail to do Your Will, in Jesus' precious and holy name I pray! Amen! :angel: Ma

Every since Obama's first four years, I knew he wasn't a Christian by any stretch of the imagination. He's the only president, in American history, to go to visit the 'prince' of Arabia, take off his shoes, bow before the price, and kiss his ring; just as if the prince was the pope or something. The other thing that set me against him was the time he stood there with his hands in his pockets as everyone else held their hand over their hearts to sing the National Athem. When that happened, I knew he didn't respect America, the flag, or the Christian way of life. Bottom line: he cannot be trusted.

I would like to say congratulations to you all for taking the first steps in getting your country back.Many of us over the pond also feel better now that the evil elitist establishment has been kicked into check.This result was a major shock and a major turning point in history,a great feeling of optimism is sweeping over those that are awake to what has been happening in both your country and ours.
God has blessed America.
All the very best,Neil.

Thank you, Neil! I believe the whole world or the good ppl in it, are finding a little peace for awhile but we don't know how long, as satan and his followers hate losing and will not stop stirring up trouble and will keep sinning, but God is greater than satan, their god, so Praise God for His blessing Trump with favor to be chosen as pres for such a time as this (evilness abounding) and blessing His own faithful saints by answering our prayers, for many over the whole world were praying for Trump to be chosen and it is a miracle! PTL for He is a miracle making God! So let us all keep praying for Trump and those who work with him for the good of our nation that God give Him wisdom and the strength to keep continuing on to fulfill all that he has promised to change and to give us a better life from the evil ones, BO and Hillary and even from Bill being back in the WH....the real womanizer who raped women and than lied about it with Hillary harassing them with all the evilness that she has and this is plenty to cause harm to anyone! God Bless America, England and the good nations of the world who once knew God or have come back to Him, by having believing faith in Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord! May we not fall back asleep and allow this evil to continue and to grow by selfishness of loving money more than Jehovah God! Amen! :angel: Ma

Some good points Ma and i think everybody needs to pray for the safety of Donald trump.Mr Trump has shaken the establishment to the core and disrupted their elitist,selfish ideas to the point where they will try anything to stop him,including attempts on his life i believe.
I believe,given time,even those protesting will see that Trump can make your country great again and i also believe that this will have a massively positive effect on our country too.We just need to pray for his safety in these troubled times and hope he gets the chance he deserves to do his work.

Thank you Neil, but old satan is still working through BO and he is manipulating Trump to make it look good for him and his so-called Legacy! It is being said already that Trump may keep some of Obamacare which would make BO look good by saving part of it! I sure hope just because Trump is a new Christian that he can withstand and overcome the evil sly and wily ways of BO, the Dems and Satan! He had better not go back on his promises or he will be in big trouble with both parties and all the ppl who voted for him! Please pray that God will give him continual wisdom that he will do what is best for the USA and WE THE PPL who voted him into office! If he is easily led by BO than there is no hope for America or any other nation!

The Democrats are very evil and know how to lie and manipulate to get their way, but just didn't work this time with the rigging at the polls for them because God was in it through His faithful saints' prayers; but to keep him in God's favor we must and will have to pray for him throughout his 4 years and beyond if it should be so that he will live and does stay in office to finish out his term and, if he is truly good for the USA, then he will be voted in for 4 more years! My hope is in Jesus Christ that we Christians must not fall asleep again, but stay on our toes with eyes opened while keeping faith in our Savior, for He is the one who gives us freedom along with the USA Constitution that was set up and based on Christianity by our forefathers which has keep us a Sovereign nation until almost destroyed by BO, Hillary and all their vermin! I sure hope all works out for us, England and for other nations who want to be free from the United Nations and its New World Order! May God Bless us everyone! Amen! :angel: Ma

The latter part of 1John 5:19 States that the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.