Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Delta 4000 Help!

T2

My buddy just got a Delta 4000 and it seems to act a little strange. It will hold the numeric ID on the screen for a long while even when I know with my T2 there are multiple targets that are within his machines reach. Also, the Delta seems to pick up the iron all the time with its Grunts but nothing else. We have set the machine up for Disc and cranked up the sens in area that always has some brass shell casings and nothing.

Any help would be great!

Thanks again to all on this forum, I have learned alot about my T2 and now all I want to do is put the coil to the soil!

Does the detector seem to air test accurately? The Delta will hold the ID on the display until something else is detected. Are all the catagory names illuminated when you're using it and it seems to not be detecting an object it should be? Hunting in disc with nothing disc'd out and nothing notched out? Remember, the disc and notch work in reverse of each other.

Yes, it air tested very well. It seems like it will get a good beep with one sweep but not another on the follow through. I know this happens with the T2 if it is some nail heads or junk. I will use it for awhile next weekend. My friend just might be going through a learning curve as he just went from a 120$ Bounty to a machine with a lot more bells and whistles.

Thanks for the reply!

Mine acts in a the same way, it's usually a hit on a piece that has been notched out, it's like it forgot it wasn't suppose to tell you about that junk. javascript:editor_tools_handle_smiley_select(":detecting:")