Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deleted Per Me

you were ragging on the F-75. Your post was cool. Don't know who they were, doesn't make any difference, they were wrong. :thumbup:

Just be carefully out there going detecting with a man that has a suit of armour. Our mutual friend. :rofl:

Mr. Bill

I like reading your stuff! I may not comment enough, but you post good info. and I liked the black sand stuff! I also like your :D :D faces!

:)

tinfoil i don't usually reply, many more knowledgeable people here than I, regardless I enjoy reading peoples posts, the good and bad, i think yours are quite informative, thank you. Thompy

Tinfoil,

I don't post very often, but I certainly enjoy the insight and years of experience you bring to the forum. You provide valuable information for those looking to use the F-75 and other machines in some of the most adverse environments.

If I encounter those conditions here in Texas, I hope to be able to refer to your past post to learn from your experience and apply the lessons your have already learned about the F-75 to hopefully ensure my success with this fantastic detector.

Thanks again for your contribution!

Best regards,

Keith Parker

Look at all the negative that was posted about the T2 when it started to get going. Teknetics took that info and turned it all around to a good detector. And that was used to bring the F75 up to speed as well. So negative is good for all of us.

I don't post on this board hardly ever, since I don't use a F-75. However, I do read the posts, and try to "file away" information that I think is useful. Good or bad, test results give us information that we can use to improve our TH'ing. If someone doesn't like someone else's results, I think they should learn to keep their own council.

HH from Allen in OK

There's a lot of Banter on the Internet-Forums I read posted by folks that do an injustice to the MFGs and Models. The complaints are many times based on a foundation of Improper Tuning, Lack of Understanding or Considering other Factors.

First Texas-Fisher F75 is the newest Model on the block and offers high performance and a UNIQUE combination of features. Look at the common themes based on the end user's experience on this model to gain a sense of its strong points and any needs improvement posts.

Eventually, comments about the Make/Models evolve leading to a general perception about the units performance-reputation.

Those that Bash or are Negative over any model might have an agenda, so consider the source.

Bill, you forgot the chain-mail underneath, also!:detecting:
(I was standing next to Jerry {hunting with his SE & Shooter coil} when he dug a 1917D Obverse Walker 4+ inches down, and I was using his F-75 the way he had it set up, and raised the loop 6 to 8 inches and it read half also. I know he did not have it set to hunt near the point of instability {for more sensitivity},
and we had BIG power lines above, and buried below ground. I had two mercs
and some Wheaties from an area HEAVY hit-and this was the FIRST time I had touched an F-75. Coincidence, I think not.):twodetecting: