Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deleted. Kelley (Texas) :)

It was a story about how I would often see George Strait at Barkley's Feed Store in Boerne, Texas and also at the Rose Place at Leon Springs. He is a quiet type of person, very enjoyable to talk with about horses. It is great seeing you posting again, you have been missed! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

He is always polite to people and conducts himself as a gentleman. Another good person that I met down at Belmont, Texas years ago was Bum Phillips, the former coach of the old Houston Oilers. I drove down to look at a cutting horse and Bum Phillips was dropping a horse off to be trained. We had a long, enjoyable visit and only talked about horses, never discussed football. I have met many good folks over the years, and only one jerk...a movie star that lives in San Antonio. I will not mention his name, but he is a well known actor, but he is a real jerk in his private life. I met him when he was mistreating a horse that had gotten loose from him and I really wanted to whip his butt. A friend and I caught the horse for him, but I did not expect him to be so brutal to that horse. I have often wondered what became of that poor horse at the hands of that jerk. He is a poor excuse of a man and I may still yet whip his butt if I ever cross paths with him again. I have no use for people like that. Sorry for getting off subject. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t