Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Delete

Jerry and other Forum Friends,

Next time you mail order any detector, ask your Dealer of Choice to FIRST check out the detector before he mails it to you. You would be surprised on the number of detectors damaged in transit.

On a recent mail order White's MXT purchase from one of my Internet customers, before I slapped the Address Sticker on the box, I opened up the box on a White's MXT checked the detector out and discovered a subtle Dent in the bottom even though the box was unscathed. I requested a replacement from my Distribution Source and the customer received a 'perfect' detector checked out again by me before it was sent. The customer had to wait an extra day, but it circumvented an unhappy customer.

Sorry to hear about your F75 experience... glad it finally resolved.

By the way... still drinking my AM Cups of Coffee laced with Sweet and Low and Loving it.

I just modified this Subject because it sounded as though I had to replace my F75 Demonstrator and my point was about having your Dealer open up the Detector Box to make sure everything is there and it is functioning correctly. Right Mr Bill?

My replacement 75 is lightyears apart from my old one too. While I had a bit of sucess with the old one, there was always this sinking feeling that something just wasnt right. the new one works like a charm!!