Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deidre back plus Georges Flu

broadestpower

At almost the same time Deidre hurt her back I started getting the flu! The one day I was tempted to stay in bed I couldn't because her back hurt so much if I coughed it would send her back into spasms! The first couple days I worked I would come home and sleep 12 to 14 hours. I am at about a solid week now of having this monster, I believe I have or am close to having pneumonia. I didn't say this to merit sympathy but, I could use some more prayer. Thank You all for your prayers for Deidre she is definetely improving! God Bless you all! George

Thank you Pete for your prayers, the journey all though in sickness is exciting because of Gods mercy! Waiting and trusting in Him!

Geo! Stay upright and get some steam in those lungs if you can!...praying you and Deidre make it through..
Mud

for you that our dear Heavenly Father in Jesus' name touch you, also, with His tender mercies and loving healing virtues with complete healing for you with the flu gone and no pneumonia with peace and comfort for each of you! Our God knows our needs before we even ask but He wants us to ask Him, for asking by faith we will receive what we ask for in His timing, as we gain patience and more faith in knowing that God will do what He says in His Holy Word, for God never lies nor fails! Amen! :angel: Ma

Prayers on the way. I go Tuesday to get my flu shot.

Thank you all for all the prayers. Deidre is doing much better with her back, and I am doing better with the flu / borderline pnemonia. George

n/t