Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deepest coil for a Eagle II SL

bdbill

What coil should I try to buy that would give me the best depth for this older model Whites, one good for coin hunting?

I don't know which coils that you have but in most cases the 950 donut coil and the 6" coil will be all you need. They both get very good depth and are light. The 6" coil will suprise you when you pull coins out of a yard at 6 and 7 inches. Good luck.

Other than coverage the 800 coils provide excellent depth and a bit better separation than the 950, the 5.3 coil loses a little depth vs the larger coils but provides the best separation. If i only had the 950 i'd buy the 5.3 and if i only had the 800 i'd buy the 5.3.No other coils need apply :thumbup: Just my opinion. HH Bill

I have two Eagle II SL 90's. My coil choice: Bigfoot coil on one Eagle and 6" coil on the other Eagle.

I use the DFX with Bigfoot coil and my wife has the Eagle with a Bigfoot coil. The DFX is a little lighter in weight.
Other than that, they are almost equal in ability.

I use the Eagle with 6" coil around trash.

Good Luck
Jerry