Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dear Friends, Once again I have not had time to sit down at the computer but..........I

Sunny

think you will agree with me when I tell you why. First, last week, my middle daughter's house burned, which was traumatic to my daughter, son in law and Jack and Ali. Then the week following, the man I had been married to died, and I was the one that found him.. This was my girls father, a brittle diabetic that did not take care of himself. He was 57m years old. Needless to say, I have had my plate very full with my daughter's and grandchildren. The funeral service is tomorrow.

I will be back as soon as things settle down again. Love to you all, Sunny

you are the light in this cave:thumbup:

We all know and quote the last line from John Donne.....But I have always been partial to the first one. It is quite apropos for this situation.

"Any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in Mankind;
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls; it tolls for thee." -
-- John Donne

Having been in your shoes, I can only say that it will get better....trust me!

Take care,
Rick

n/t

Hard to get through but better times are coming I'm sure. From what I've seen of your post there, I'm sure all of you will help them and yourselves through all this. Look forward to your return. Take care

George-CT

like you have your hands full. Hope the season has enough warmth in it to cheer you all just a bit. Take care, Hon.

But please know that we will be praying hard for you and if there is ANYTHING Linda and I could possibly do.....all you need do is ask. I am so sorry.

Hi Sunny,

May God's healing hands ease your burdens and bring you peace and joy for the rest of this year and all of your years to come.

Cupajo