Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dear family please be praying concerning the weather as it is....

Ma Betty in MO

66 degrees here today and too warm for this time of year and looks like tornado weather, as the sky is very gray with lots of wind blowing more than we need it to be! May God Bless each of us daily and give peace and strength to endure and overcome all things and to continue on serving our Lord and Savior in a world lost in the darkness of sin! Happy Birthday, Jesus! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

n/t

Looks like we are in for some rough weather over here tomorrow with winds up to 90 mph in exposed areas.We seem to be having some very bad weather just lately in the British isles,i just hope everybody remains safe and free from flooding.Also I hope you guys stay safe in the face of the bad weather.

Praying for all in the path of these storms! Ma, it sounds like a forecast similar to ours. Every time I catch the news, the forecast is more intense. The last few storms have been hyped up for us. I pray that holds true tonight....for all of us!