Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Deal is set

shakerdave

There has been two days of back and forth on the houses but I think its all set now and we have a deal. The realtors kept changeing what we had agreed on causeing alot of stress on bolth sides I finnaly had to tell them this is our deal and we have agreed to this and youll write it just as I tell you to write it. I think they understand now hopefully or someone is getting fired! There a young couple who only have a set amount of $ to deal with and thats it gee its not rocket science! I showed the house I set the deaL i CLOSED THE DEAL i WROTE THE PROSPASLE THE CONTRACT we agreed on and they make 4500 of my money gurrrrrrrrrrrr well I feel better now! I need to work on the van somemore I bought a chev deisel 3quarter ton nice truck to put my cabover on were pulling 2 trailers of stuff so we need power! Orafino Idaho is knowen for its gold and Orfino means fine gold should be good M.D. lots of ghost towns and the Oreagon trail is near! God has answered our prayers and yes you guys are part of that! thank you! The smoked salmon came out killer got 20 copper river red felits tonight gess ill smoke them tommrow. David

You are moving to a good area for detecting sounds like. That is an area I have always wanted to check out in my travels but it just hasn't worked out. Still a place in Utah I want to get to since I read about it. Good luck getting the vehicles in shape.

hey sounds like a great trip. Can I come along? Just kidding!

Russ :D Well Happy Hunting anyway. I can just smell the smokin' Salmon.

you are ready to be off on a new adventure !! Good luck, glad you got the house about wrapped up, Steve i nso az

You're teasing me.
Now I have to go out and get some! I am sure it won't be as good as yours though.
I love it on a whole wheat cracker with cream cheese!!!!!!
God watch over you in your move and as you continue to prepare for it.
MM

Hope what I suggested helps solve the problem with the digital camera.