Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

David (TX) story reminded me of something that happened in my youth...

Royal

We used to shoot a lot of pinball, when we had the money. I was about 12 or 13 and a scrawny little runt. If the bullies wanted to pick on someone and I was around, I was in trouble.

There was a Caf

that'd only bring you down to his level.

Dave

sucker now. I have put on a hundred and fifty pounds since then and I would be fighting for my life now:hot

That reminds me of an interview I once saw on TV with Lorne Green of the Bananza fame. He was asked if he thought he could wup Hoss-Dan Blocker. He said he was sure he could wup Hoss. The interviewer asked how he could be so dnag sure.

Lorne said that Hoss would be fighting for the fun of it and He, Lorne Green, would be fighting for his life:rofl

but hey since i'm the story teller,my oldest brother got my brother just older than me in fights,and in turn he got me in fights.if some kid about my size smarted off to him he would come get me to go fight him since he was to big,he would lay that you ain't no brother of mine stuff on me to get me to go,of course nobody wants their older brother to think badly of them.

this happened 3 or 4 times and once he bit off more than i could chew,then ragged me about it for losing.
i was the new guy in town a couple of times and got confronted by a kid whose brother was a bad ass in this new town i moved too,i was the baby in the family so i had no moral support and a bunch people i didn't know were standing behind this guy,and i was an outsider.well i let this guy buffalo me.
you asked should you let go,i must killed that kid about a hundred times in my mind,took a while to let it go.but events like that make us grow,i never wanted anybody saying i had to have my brother help me out,so if i got in a bind,i just took care of it the best i could.
hey i got some more similiar stories,but i'll try not to be overly repetitive,the places are mostly the same but the people change.

that was about 53 years ago I guess and I figure she might have changed a little. She was a big old girl even then

and whip his a$$ real good! Problem is, he probably would not really this incident. Most bully' never do! :devil in me I guess! :)