Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dave, from good old North Dakota

dlkamp

Hello everyone!

I would like to introduce myself to the forum. I am Dave Kamp from Garrison, ND. I am a born again christian as of March 12, 1999. I am a ND state trooper going on 18 yrs. I recently got back into metal detecting last year after about a 25 yr hiatus. What a great hobby and what a great time to spend with my two boys. I own a Tesoro silver U max metal detector that has no fancy bells and whistles but boy it sure gets the job done. A turn on and go machine that has great discrimination and great depth. Since getting back into detecting I have located 12 mercury dimes; 11 silver roosevelt dimes; 1 barber dime; 1 walking liberty half dollar; 2 franklin half dollars; 2 silver washington quarters; 2 indian head pennies; and about 125 wheaties. I am definitely addicted again to the hobby.

It is awesome to find a christian forum out there (Praise God!!). Hope to become a regular and looking forward to spending time with you! Take care and God bless!!!

You've come to a great forum, filled with Brothers and Sisters in Christ and there are several present and past police officers here too. I'm former Air Force Security Police (Law Enforcement supervisor). Leslie in Novia Scotia is an officer, Randy Cosner, hmmm sorry I forgot the others names off the top of my head.

Glad to have you here. I have a Tesoro for water detecting and use a Minelab Explorer II most of the time and a Garrett ACE 250 other times.

Blessings and safety to you and yours

Welcome ND Dave! We are glad to have you as a brother in Christ and your finds for one year are fabulous...you must have some virgin territory to detect to get so much silver and wheaties! God is also blessing you and your family! Glad your two boys are also interested, so you can spend time with them! I will be praying for safety for all of you! The Lord bless each one and keep you close within His loving arms! :angel:

Hope you can post pics of your wonderful finds as we sure like to see what coins and goodies others are finding! :clap:

God Bless! :angel:
Betty

Great to have you here. Nice finds you are making and I hope you stick around! :)

God Bless!

Mike

Betty,

Thanks for the warm welcome! Hope you are having a wonderful day full of God's rich blessings!!

Hey Mike,

Nice to hear from you. Looking forward to posting some finds and just being able to share with you guys. Have a great day and God bless!!!

Thanks, Dave! And I am because everyday I am able to get out of bed and see God's beautiful world and I am alive in my Savior, Jesus, His blessings I have no matter the circumstances in life! I have His joy, comfort and peace! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus!

May God Bless you and yours and protect you and yours! :angel:
Betty

n/t

Welcome to the form, I am a disabled retired police officer from Nebraska. http://www.wcumchurch.org is our church's web site and www.ridefordavid.net is the web site where a motorcycle ride is being put to geather to help with my cancer. Check them out. Once again one police man to another welcome to the site.

David

David,

Thanks for the welcome! I will be keeping you in my prayers! I will definitely check out the web sites, thanks. God bless!

Dave

Glad to see ya here. I saw a N Dakota bumper sticker that said "30 below keeps the riff raff away" :) Steve in so az

Amen Steve!!! Once in a while we hit the old 30 below mark with 30 mph winds and feels like 60 below......ouch! That's when I need to be in good old Arizona!!! We do have some real nice weather in the spring, summer and fall, though. Only bad thing is we can't metal detect in the months of dec,jan,feb and most of the time march....those months are kinda depressing, ya know. Overall, ND is a real nice state to live in and raise a family. God bless!