Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dang it anyway :smile: after reading Aj's and Dan and Sunny's post on kids and how much joy they bring to us I gotta say that I just ........

General Ray

flat out love the little people, the kids. They are so much fun when you get into their world, I love'um!

Here's Katie from my forum, she is one of four girls from a family of all girls from Vernon's home, four of them, I was posting before Katie was born, now she is a hunter :clap:

Just wanted to share the joy, thanks!

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?52,505709,505709#msg-505709

I even have to contain myself when I find something worthwhile!!! That is a darling photo, General! :)

they all turn into wimmin. Something goes haywire in their wiring and at a certain point in their lives they go nuts. Weird :surprised:

I never met one that was not goofy in some way, eventually. None think clearly and straight like a man does.

They will smile at you and do sweet things but believe me-------They are plotting:yikes:

If they only stayed that young !! Those were the days I enjoyed the most.:clapping: I honestly think my girls getting older drove me to being unfaithful.............with my metal detector !:rofl: Thank God for hobbies !:lol:

n/t

n/t