Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dan-o's Day

Arkie John

Please lift Dan up in prayer today. He is our kindred spirit and a dear friend to us all here on this tight-knit little group forum.

Pray for his timely recovery and for a good story from him in a day or two!!! <><
aj

Psalms 71

n/t

n/t

I bet he will be amazed at how easy it goes in comparison to how bad your mind makes it, I know it was for me.

George-Ct

clearly to Dan's wife, maybe she had better get someone to speak for her, but let us know how he is doing:thumbup:

He is bound to feel much better

she is such a trooper. Like a little doll. We are all pulling for her and your family George:thumbup: Please keep us posted

n/t

All things considered, she is doing pretty well. My son sent me this picture of her yesterday. It looks hard but without access to all the medical tech they have for heart patients today, she might very well not have made it. The closed the hole in the heart, split off one trunk line, but were unable to replace the heart valve at this time so its still leaking and she only has the one. For sure Agatha is a little fighter. Couple that with concern from a lot of people I've never met, prayers, and the lord above, and she has much going for her. She will have more hurdles to get over later, but for not this one is out of the way.

Thanks very much for your concern and all the others on this forum also.
Great bunch of people who give much and ask for little in return. Most of the time I'm lost for words in what to say back to them for their friendship to someone they have never met.

Take care. George-CT

photo and updating us. She will be in all our thoughts and prayers as will you, Grandpa! Is she your only grandchild??

I see miracles happen every day at the hospitals in my line of work, and you are so right.......everything that can be done by a friend point of view will be done by the loving and caring people on the forum!

Are you feeling better?? Do you get to go in and see her now??

Tell your son we are praying for them!

She is a little trooper, for sure,and the best thing is she will never remember any of this! Thanks God that he gave us smart people that make fine surgeons, who take care of our loved ones! :thumbup:

I have 7 grand children from and I also just became a great grand father also just before Christmas. I had 5 kids, 2 don't have any children as of yet. This is the first time we have had any major sickness with any of them. We got to go in with her 3 days after she was born and she was in the incubator but we still got to touch her thru the port holes. She was in it more for the heat lamp on it than a need for it far as I know. Swati got to hold her finally just before she went in for the surgery but has not since. Thats driving her crazy. She goes up there every day while their 4 year old Devin is in preschool.

The down side right now, is none of us can go in for the next 5 days. Devin had a cough and they doctor that saw him said Whooping cough even though he has had the shots. My son George, his father has it also, and they said the same to him..yet he has updated shots, but he is also in the Childrens Hospital Wing so its possible. So yesterday we all went in for blood work and will know this coming week. My wife feels its allergies from the start of pollen season here, but you can't be to careful, especially with Agatha. I had it as a kid, but they tell me that I can still catch it again now them I'm older than dirt....age 65.

But we run into these things down this path of life, just deal with it as it comes. The other reason I think the doctors are wrong, Devin and George have it, my wife has it, Swati and I do not. Seems like it being so contagious that we all would as we have been close together for the past 3 weeks.

I'm doing fine now, long as I can see all the ducks lined up and going in the right directions I'm fine. Being somewhat of a control person I like to know whats going on, and the doctors were kinda slow with updates as to where they were. That seems fine now and perhaps knowing
was in all of ours best interest.

Your right on she will not remember any of these tough times and she is alittle fighter. That will serve her well in life.
Again, thanks for reply.

George-CT