Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dad's yard next door to me produces again

I did another quick hunt with my Tejon in my Dad's yard next door to me after work because he moved a truck that has been sitting next to his driveway and I never detected were the truck was. In a little over an hour I found a couple wheaties , a 1944-D jefferson wartime nickle ( 40% silver) , and a 1919 buffalo Nickle in good condition but badly discolored. I'm glad he finally moved that truck so I could detect there. I found a few more pennies on the ditch line by the road in my yard but they were memorial cents. I'm going to try to give it another shot after work tonight with my Vaquero this this time because it's going to get pretty cold and rainy around here real soon. I'll keep you posted if anything else turns up. Happy Hunting , Craig

n/t

Sorry about that , but I don't know how to post pictures. I tried to once in another forum that I belong to , but I could't figure it out. Plus I still have dial up and it takes forever to download pictures. I will try to post pictures again soon , but I've been busy with work , and I have a daughter due in three weeks and I'm trying to get her bedroom ready before she's born. The little bit of free time I have I'm trying to squeeze a little detecting time in before it gets too cold and I have to put them away for the winter. I figure when the weather turns bad I'll have a little time to figure it out then. H.H. , Craig

Finding silver and a buffalo with a readable date is a great day hunting in my book. Sounds like you are busy. Congrats on a daughter on the way; hope all goes well!
tvr

Well congrats on the daughter! Good job in the hunting also.A nice wartime nickle and a Buffalo in one hunt is good work for sure, Beale.