Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dads 88 today still detecting and he gets two nice coins!

Mark kus

I came over for his birthday tonight and he shows me a tiny black disc found along the Ct river great place for old coins today was no exception
He hands me the coin he did not know it was a coin and I looked at it saw the outline of three Roman numerals !
I’m like dad you got another trime!!!
One of my wanted bucket list coins looks to be a 1884 and a 1880’s Indian to not bad for 88 years old I guess he rubbed off on me :)
Mark

Congrats and Happy Birthday Pops...... my pop is 90.. he don’t get around to good any more but really enjoys looking at the old coins and jewelry I find...

Happy 88th Birthday to your Dad and Congrat's to him for both the great coin finds and also being active and still being able to do what he enjoys. Very well done.

Hell yea Congrats to your dad!!!!! I hope I make it to 88 and still can detect :) Thats great!!!! Congrats!!!!

Mike

My dad is in his 80's and gets around great, love looking at all my treasures, they are the greatest treasure we have. Thanks for sharing Mark!
HH Jeff

A trime no less, nice job, you're lucky to be able to enjoy this great hobby with your father, best treasure of all :thumbup:

Yeah my fault it broke I tried careful to straighten the edge out! The last digit looks to be a 7 after looking better at it