Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ20 Training

There is plenty of info there..

www.thegoldenolde.com

I thought the original owner died. Is this true? I have really gotten a lot of good info from that site and hope you plan to keep it up.

Thanks John,
That site is truely a gold mine. I sat up reading it last night until well past midnight. There is a wealth of information there and I appreciate you keeping the site up and going. I regret getting onboard too late to meet Norm. He must have been quite an interesting man. My wife and I will be referring to the site very often in the next few weeks.

I'm thinking of getting a CZ-70 for her so that with my CZ-20 we can cover the whole spectrum of water, beach and dirt.

Thanks again,

Steve

When running two CZ's, is that they do crosstalk. You'll start getting noticable RFI at around 20'.

Something else, that I've heard about, but haven't proven or disproven, is that another CZ in close proximity, say, 50 - 100', might not cause noticable RFI, but will affect your depth. Again, I'm not sure on that one. I'm hoping this Spring to locate some deeper targets with my CZ-5, then pull out my CZ-20, turn it on and place it a ways away from the target, then go for it with the CZ-5 again to see if I can still detect it.

HH from Allen in MI

The same thing happens with many detectors. Just because you can't hear the interference doen't mean it's not affecting the depth.

The site is mine. The name still belongs to Norm's widow. I'll try to keep it going as long as I can. Norm was one of the good guys.

The best site for learning about beach hunting and Norm's favorite detector for beach hunting was the CZ-20.

Sandman

Norm and Claudette used to belong to our club, Brazoria County Aritifacts and Recovery. We haven't heard from Claudette since Norm passed, hope she is doing ok. I'll be sure and visit the site. HH John

was the CZ20. He did try out other machines but always came back to his beloved CZ20. I did hunt with him at Galveston beach and must confess, I couldn't keep up with him....John