Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CZ-7a vs CZ-70

ghzcss

Can somebody tell me the pro's and con's between choosing the CZ-7a or the CZ-70. I have a CZ-3D. I really like it. I need a machine for hunting newer sites for clad. Which one of these machines would be my best choice and why. I appreciate any feedback you can give. Thanks, Mike

I own a CZ7A Pro, which was the predecessor of the CZ-70. The 70 has the 4th tone that the 7a and 7aPro doesn'tThe 4th tone is for the square tab icon on 7a and 7a pro.I really don't need the 4th tone I just dig the square tab. I am not sure of the difference between the 7a and 7aPro except I think the 7a may use 4 AA batteries and the machine would run the batteries down if left in machine.The 7apro uses 2 9 volt batteries and you can leave them in there.
I am not sure if your looking to buy new or used, there are still some new CZ 70's around. Used, you probably can pick up a 7aPro cheaper than a 70 used I hope this helps, HH