Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CW digs

birdman

Hey all,Happy New year first of all. Yesterday I went back to the CW camp and did real well on cleaner bullets. It is funny,I had only found maybe 5 or 6 before this week. I have been having a blast at this camp and it is close to the house also. Still need a seated coin but I will survive just digging lead.
:buds:

Thanks for looking and HH.

Bman

Very nice finds :)) Happy New Year to you also. You did forget to post the GPS coordinates to this camp :)

I was wondering if Birdman needed some help rescuing those CW Relics. So far I have not been able to locate any.

This camp has been hunted out for years but the land owner did some bulldozer work in the field and brought it back to life. Myself and several other hunters went all over these fields in the spring with about 5 bullets between us all. I just happened to go back the other day with hopes of one bullet and found all then dirt work that had been done.:super:

Great finds Birdman, Congrats. happy new year

Just another example of a place you think is done producing, producing.

Congrats on all the lead, you know it's holding more surprises.

Awesome CW items WTG