Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CW Carved Bullets from Tennessee

VOL1266X

Hello from Tennessee!!! These are some of my CW carved and shaped bullets that I have recovered from CW sites in Middle Tennessee during my 13 years of detecting. All these were found using the same Fisher 1266-X that I use today. Note the little Scottie Dog, chess pieces, and poker chip. Regards from Tennessee!!!

It is a great machine. I bought an almost new 1266-X last year from Ebay as a backup. I have been hunting with people who used $2,000 machines and I can equal or surpass their finds. I can listen to the tone and closely guess the depth. I realize that some machines are better in detecting coins and buttons-but I will stay with the 1266-X for now. Thanks for your interest and good luck hunting!!!

Those are AWESOME!! I can't wait until I find my first carved bullet those are about the coolest things you can find!! Especially the chess pieces they look great you can't beat those!!

that's quite a collection there, 1266x. i gotta say it's really impressive! got all kinds in there too. i've found a couple of carved bullets, but nothing like that! thanks for the post, and hh,

Thanks GG, in this area only one out of 75-100 bullets will be carved or altered. Thanks for lookig and Good luck!!!