Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cubfan64

either send me an e-mail at paulshimek@adelphia.net or send me a PM via this website and we'll find some time to get together and hopefully come home with some nice prizes!!

We are in need of repair (strong noreaster). Everyone around the country kicking butt in finds but we are quite dead up here. Go figure. True, lake hunting is the better place to hunt at the moment. Heading to Maine this weekend to friends home. They claim there are a couple of causeways were people swim. I going full blast.

Beach Hunter,
I am still sticking with 3/4 on volume, 11: on the sensitivity, threshold on slight buzz, ...is that still the correct way?
Next week I am making a test garden in the yard, taking a ruler and some coins, gold, and silver as well as junk. Will play with Excal to really the machine.

I SAVED ME A BUNCH OF CASH AND GOT A WHITES BEACH HUNTER ID, I RUN MY SENS WAY UP THRESHOLD KINDA LOUD,WORKS BEST FOR ME.I ALSO HUNT IN ALL METAL WHILE WATER OR WET SAND HUNTING,CAUSE I GOT THE VISUAL ID TO AVOID IRON JUNK!! I GET GREAT DEPTH AND IT GETS TINY ITEMS THIS WAY.. SORRY I CAN'T HELP YOU WITH THE EXCAL..THE ONLY TIMES I USED THEM THE GUY WHO LET ME TRY HIS SET ALL THE SETTINGS. I WAS NOT VERY AMAZED BY THE PERFORMANCE AND THE EXCAL WAS HEAVY AND JUST NOT FOR ME.. I'M VERY HAPPY WITH MY BEACH HUNTER!! GOOD LUCK!!