Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX shake down at the beach

ncstan

Hello Guys . I took My ctx out this past week for a shakedown cruise at Topsail Island . Our beaches are mostly hard pack sand with very little dry loose sand and the dunes are protected . Settings on CTX were beach, sea water , auto gain plus 1 , tone id combined , response normal , recovery deep , low trash , pinpoint sizing .I was learning the machine so I dug all signals.I dug a clad dime at 15 inches . A zinc penny at over 12 inches . A encrusted object about the size of a half dollar but over a 1/4 inch wide at almost 2 ft. Total for about 4 hours a hand full of clad and a apron full of junk. the machine is well balanced and easy to swing for an extended period . Over all opinion great machine with a moderate learning curve. Thanks to all who made the ctx videos and have answered questions on this forum. I have been trolling for a while and applied the knowledge picked up to make My shake down cruise go along very well. Stan

Sounds like you have a good grasp of the CTX 3030, Stan. Those are some DEEP targets you recovered. Now stop trolling :poke: and jump in here when you get a chance! Always folks interested in hearing from more beach hunters. HH Randy