Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CTX and EQUINOX in iron

sube

https://youtu.be/0i3IJtjBZY8[/img] Boy I suck at videos anyhow this is what I found out between them .I am working on a ctx video should have it out soon . sube

Hi sube, your effort in simply making this and many other videos for us is appreciated.

Going back with to a site that I am convinced that I've cleaned up with Equinox 800 and will try out the CTX3030 with what I've learnt from this video.

Thank's :thumbup:

Davide Di Prospero

Sube,

Would you mind a wrap up your conclusions? I am going to try this test also, but I want to make sure I am reaching the same conclusions as you. Here is my conclusion:

1. Lowering recovery speed on Equinox to 1 allows for iron masked objects to ring out compared to say a recovery speed of 4.

2. The edge of Equinox coils pretty are pretty sensitive, so lowering sensitivity in heavy iron may also be a good idea if you want to try and maintain depth.

3. The ID of objects will most likely be off for high conductors in iron.

Am I correct? Thanks for making the video. I have never turned my recovery speed down, but now I am going to need to try it and revisit a few sites.

-CS

coin-star said:
Sube,

Would you mind a wrap up your conclusions? I am going to try this test also, but I want to make sure I am reaching the same conclusions as you. Here is my conclusion:

1. Lowering recovery speed on Equinox to 1 allows for iron masked objects to ring out compared to say a recovery speed of 4.

2. The edge of Equinox coils pretty are pretty sensitive, so lowering sensitivity in heavy iron may also be a good idea if you want to try and maintain depth.

3. The ID of objects will most likely be off for high conductors in iron.

Am I correct? Thanks for making the video. I have never turned my recovery speed down, but now I am going to need to try it and revisit a few sites.

-CS

3. The id of objects will most likely be off on high conductors in iron . Same can be said of low conductors depends how the iron is laying stacked nail and nickel seem better on the nox but a nail close not stacked toss up . In the end I see the nox better in dirty ground more mineral you can see it in the reports where people are doing better with the nox than the ctx .

So dirty ground rust flakes and higher mineral ground I think this is where the nox shines just better at mineral muti-iq thing I guess . sube