Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cozumel & women with clear pants!! :devil:

Kieth-Tx

If I wrote this before...oh well...here it is again. The first year me and my wife dove off Cozumel was the most memorial vacation I have ever had. We dove everyday for a week...it is like a aquarium...just beautiful, especially at night. There are fish of every color and size and shape...and some are so weird you have to look twice to make sure that it was a fish that just went by, case in point is a File fish. A File fish at night is quite pretty...but the weird thing is...it floats vertically with it's head down.
Oh yeah, about the clear pants. On Wednesdays, the cruise ships show up and release their passengers from all over the world. Well me and my honey decide to take a cab to town to an Internet cafe to e-mail the girls, telephone calls from down there run about thirty bucks. Well we go by the these people walking towards town when I look ahead and see these two gals with clear pants and wearing thongs....vewwy interesting thinks I. Well my wife sees them and is NOT impressed. The internet cafe is right past where these two ladies are walking and we pull over about 50 yds in front of them. There just happen to be a couple native guys in a jeep across the street and they holler to them if they want a ride...they say no. By this time my wife has the door to the cafe open and everyone is listening to what is going on. The guy hollers again "come on...we give you ride anywhere!!!" One of the gals says "listen...we're lesbians, OK?, and the guy hollers back "das ok..we're lesbians too"!!!! He had no clue what a lesbian was, but he sure wanted to be one. Everyone in the cafe was cracking up...even my honey.

I went. There was little known about the net and there sure were no clear pants!!
I am a lesbian too :D

n/t

n/t