Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cowboys! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Kelley (Texas)

A good friend, BJ in Oklahoma, sent this to me and I figured that some of our Forum members and lurkers would enjoy it. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

http://www.greatdanepro.com/Western%20Stars/index.htm

I remember almost everyone of them... Did you know Audey Murphy was one of the most decorated soldiers in WWll? I just watched Buffalo Bill with Joel mcCrea the other night! Cant' beat John Wayne.. Errol Flynn was great in "Custer". One of my favorites, although newer is "Quigley Down Under". Seen it 6 or 7 times over the years.. Should add you to that video Fred! Got any photo's of yourself in the Rodeo or in the brush? Would really appreciate seeing any!!

that I have ever watched. It did make me sick when those poor folks were made to jump off the cliff, killing all of them except that baby. That woman that starred in the movie was kinda ugly and crazy acting, but she saved his butt at the very end when he was attempting to return to the United States on that big boat. I did not like that rich bad guy that hired him and I was glad to see him get his just reward. That was a great movie. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

was Allen Rickman or something like that. He is an excellent actor, and seems to mostly play a badass in movies. He was also the badass in the original DieHard!

n/t

n/t

I enjoyed all the western movies back then. It was 25 cents for an afternoon of cowboys and indian's at the movie house. Also every day after school around 4:00 pm I could listen to the radio to Tom Mix and Bobby Benson and the B-Bar-B riders. Sundays on the radio is was the Lone Ranger. Those were great times and the memories still serve me well. I still like the watch the old blacm and white movies on the satellite dish of westerns. One of the things I had to do when we went out west the first time to Wyoming was go to buffalo Bills museum in Cody, Wy. Great place to visit, not only for his items and life on display, but the gun museum, and the Indian display they added. We spent 2 days there in the museum and around the town.

I honestly thing I would have fit in better then than I do to where we have come. A mans word met something, as did a handshake. No need to lock doors or worry about your kids. Justice was swift and sure. Not a lot of repeat offenders because some bleeding heart thought he needed a 3 and 4th chance. Oppppppps, getting way off topic here.

Again, great post...

George-CT

a British soldier who later became their chief...these were some good movies, but ended sadly. Another good western movie was "Dancing with the Wolf" or some similar name...a good Indian movie, but sad when his horse and wolf was killed. Please have a good day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Ol' Willy had it wrong tho, we reckoned the lyrics should be.........."Poppas don't let the Mommas make babies of your Cowboys";):lol: