Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cover for V3

lazy boy

I saw a cover for the V3 on a post here a little time back can you tell were to look for one at THANK YOU ALL

I bought mine on ebay from a Thesaurus Accesories in UK. It was about 28.00 w/shipping but a really nice thick one as opposed to the thin nylon one here in the states (IMO) They can provide pics for you. It took about 2 wks to get it and they have it in a few colors.
Greenbean.

I purchased one of these covers and the quality is excellent, the best cover I have ever had. If you purchase this cover git an exact price in dollars not pounds sterling. I ordered mine from e-bay and they stated the cover was $20.00 which was incorrect, it took around 2 momths to git the problem corrected. I can say without a doubt the cover was worth the inconvenience. Best of luck.

Jerry Murphy

On EBay try typing in WHITES UltraTough Detector Covers and see if this bring it up. You will have to specify which detector and color that you want. Let me know if this works.
Greenbean