Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple Silvers via Ma Betty

broadestpower

Ok ma Betty, I slowed it down and paid attention to the semi signals that were in the 90's with about a 7 inch depth. Found a couple semi old coins 96 year old merc and a 91 year old merc.Thanks for the tips.The wheatie to silver ratio has just turned the corner and now it is 3 silver to 10 wheaties. 1919,1924 mercs Whites Eagle Spectrum

n/t

Steve I have been detecting this same field for about four years! I call it the giving field! I found my first silver coin there a worn out seated dime. I have found about eight to ten there alone. It always seems to be a fun place to detect. The first day I received the Whites Eagle Spectrum in the mail I visited this park. My third signal was a silver ring and my eighth signal was also a silver ring! They just marked out the larger field for football I won't dig the field any longer just the side lines My oldest coin, silver religious medallions a mini ball the 1877 British large cent, numerous others including an Indian. I guess a hard hit old field will probably not yield much more for silver than the silver dime. The bigger coins being easier finds are surely no longer. Its still fun not knowing what might show next.

Thanks Ma, the best part,$ is it all took place in a period of about a hour and a half! The first merc was so worn I thought I had my first Barber. Back on the list. I have a buddy I work with that has axcess to some old house foundations. I never have had the luxury of potentially hunting some old sites that have not been hunted because they are on Water Company property. They are deep in the woods and the property is under lock and key. Waiting on Fall weather. God bless and have good day!

Thanks Mike it's always a thrill to see a coin come out of the ground practically the way it went in. One of my mercs from a past hunt looks like I found at a bank lot. It probably was in circulation for a couple days and then was lost. Those are far and few between and are a treat for sure. HH

What a great site for you. One time I had " cleaned out" a yard and couple of years went back. Right in the middle of the yard I dug a Walking lib half. How did I miss that ?? Good luck, Steve in so la

Congrats.....that looks like some of the detecting days I had....really feels great to find silver and now go for the gold! Good luck and God Bless! Ma

God Bless to get to detect along those old foundations and never know what you will find! By getting used to your Whites Spectrum, you will find that you can get silver sounds to come to your ears even when near a piece of iron, which often nulls the silver to not be able to find it! I always liked mine and would use it again if I could! I could find silver in very trashy areas! May the Lord blessings lead you to more silver and the GOLD! Ma