Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple of parks and more firsts...RING!

Ken in SO AZ

Hit the main park yesterday after the towns 50th Anniversary celebration this weekend. Just some change but got my first real ring. Not sure if it's silver, no mark, but it got crumpled trying to did it our of the scorched Arizona ground. It's really hard this time of year until the monsoons hit. First 9mm bullet, unfired but mashed pretty good, must have been in the road for the many dings and dents seen.

The second park was a home-grown one on a corner lot about 40'x50'. House must have burned down but the neighborhood made it a "park" without grass or play structures. The original sidewalk to the house was there, so hit around the "front yard" and bingo, got my first Merc('41) and abut 10 pre-1983 pennies. Also got a cheaply made mans wedding band, also probably not silver -- many imperfections on the inside.

[attachment 28283 05-29-06012.jpg]
[attachment 28284 05-29-06013.jpg]
[attachment 28285 05-29-06014.jpg]
[attachment 28286 05-29-06015.jpg]
[attachment 28287 05-29-06016.jpg]

n/t

...I'll have to check the size and see if it matches up with a quarter. It fits my pinky finger, which is a size 6 and the same as my wife's ring finger, so it's either for a woman or a small mans hand. Thanks for the hint.

Nice pile of goodies! Congrats on the merc! :)

n/t