Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple more Visitors... Twins and a loner...

Ron J

[attachment 76263 Winter078.jpg] The Swans have been coming around for quite a few years also. They look so peaceful. You wonder what they are thinking, other than "feed me". [attachment 76264 Winter079.jpg][attachment 76265 Winter082.jpg][attachment 76266 Winter086.jpg] This guy is a loner,and of course hasn't matured yet. Almost acts bashful..[attachment 76267 Winter092.jpg][attachment 76268 Winter098.jpg] How can you not enjoy looking at them?

You might try to feed them and make semi-pets out of them. We had some wild ducks that came to our place every winter because we fed them some corn. Well, we also had deer, raccoons, squirrels, and other animals that showed up for dinner everyday too! I really miss the wildlife...well, I do not miss the coyotes and feral hogs. I would love to have those swams show up here, beautiful birds. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

n/t