Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple more silver rings.

Dan(NM)

I've been hunting a lake nearby for the last week, so far, every hunt has produce some nice silver or gold jewelry. Today I was able to retrieve 3 more rings, 2 silver and 1 junk. I found something else, but, I'm not sure what it is.

Here's my setting:

Park 2

Manual GB

Sens 22

2 tones

Iron bias 0

Tone break +5 up

Tons of trash to wade through to find a keeper, but, very satisfying when it happens.

Good job for showing what most people don't think about...the trash.

The Equinox definitely loves aluminum bottle caps. They get me almost every time. Eventually I will figure them out like I have Zincoln's.

For me it is about a thousand pull tabs for each gold ring which is why I try to ignore them when gold is off the table! I will dig them all at the beach though.

And rusty bottle tops!
Mark