Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couple good finds last two days silver after work.

Mark kus

Still hunting the big park by my house which my nox has proven to me this machine finds silver others miss!
Two silver quarters a South African coin holes in the date 19?6
45EEA669-C506-4433-A23F-8FE2C2540ECB.jpeg
857EA2DD-4443-4BC6-863C-ABFD4F27006B.jpeg
AF36C4E3-6A44-455F-BD6A-D66266E49EDC.jpeg
1DB2391C-4378-4E07-8D20-E469D0268901.jpeg
19?8 a mercury dime some wheats and a bunch of clad!
Unbelievable winter or no winter here in Ct fro unds wet and lots of good finds over 30 silver coins so far hope most are able to get out and detect.
Mark

Last edited:
I got to get back out with my nox. All those silvers you are finding is killing me. Lol congratulations

The South African coin is strange find but cool.
Thanks Yeah surprised me rang up 28-29 I had just dug the mercury thanks went back today got one silver a Rosie now I’m hunting the roadside that goes into the park I’m pulling wheats and got one silver so I’m sure there’s more got a lot of area to cover!
Mark

Thanks Jeff well the mild weather has been great here detecting after work almost everyday because it’s so mild hope you get some warmer weather.
Mark