Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Could We At Least Finish Dinner First?

Yep, and I would say can't we celebrate Thanksgiving first, as they started playing Christmas music on TV on the first day of November or before and all the Christmas programs are already being shown....I like to see them when it is nearer to Christmas myself and, as for shopping, a person only has so much money or lack of it to do any shopping for gifts, let alone paying lots of high bills and enough food to sustain one's self! Greed is reigning in this sinful world! :cry: Please Lord have mercy, for Your mercy endures forever! Amen! :angel: Ma

You're right Ma,many are forgetting the true meaning of Christmas,it's just become a commercial for those big corporations to sell their wares.

Remembering Christmas as a young father, we would always go in debt every year. Pay it off, hopefully, before the next Christmas. Funny thing is, we didn't give the kids a whole heck of a lot.

I don't think anybody knows the exact date Jesus was born. Somehow, someone, decided it would be a good idea to merge a pagan holiday in with the birth, is what I read,...go figure.

I get tired seeing the colors red and green, they don,t look good together.

Great comics Martin.

You're Right Steve!
As near as can be found, Jesus was born during the harvest time within Israel. Which, of course, means Jesus was likely born sometime in October or Novemer. Personally I think it may have taken place during the color change of the trees, etc. It's the fall of the year when God's creative ability shines forth with all the beautiful colors!

Whenever His birth, I sure praise Him for coming in human flesh to suffer and die for all sinners that we might be saved and set free by our repentance from every sin to be with Jesus in His glory when all is said and done to rejoice in His Spiritual blessings forever and ever! Amen! :angel: Ma