Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Could it be?

shakerdave

Hi to all been not computing for a long time! Did any of you catch the news on Fox with the guy claiming to be the antichrist and all the people in Flordia getting 666 tatoed on them following him, Hes claiming to be god and they said the tato arests are freeking out at all the people that are getting the mark. Could this be for real? Thout Id run it by you all.He stated that he is god the antichrist and hes not going to kill a bunch of people not to worry! Personally Im a little concerend anyone see the whole thing? Shakerdave

gods word saids this things would happen in the latter-days,false-prophets running around.i missed this on fox some how,this was yesterdays news?

but if you were to read Revelation, it makes it sound like the Antichrist would be an attractive person who would draw people to him. It wouldnt necessarily be a person walking around saying he is. But, who know?!?! Thanks Dave...

J.

and if ya shake some big chunks of gold that won't fit the sniffer bottle just sent em my way - I'll find something to do with em :rofl:

Yep glad you're still hanging around, Dave.

Do you suppose, the antichrist would be a muslim? It would facilitate the giving of the present { dome on the rock ] spot to the jews for rebuilding of there {jews } long awaited return to temple worship.

I didn't see it, but sounds like someone wanting attention!

I did a quick search around the net but couldn't find anything. Don't worry about it. The ac when he comes is going to look REAL good but we won't be fooled.

that His Sheep know Him and they hear His voice and not the antichrists or the false prophets! WELCOME BACK....GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

God Bless!
Betty