Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Could it be Diabetes

C.J.M.

being a diabetic I am sure there are people that have it and do not know it.It happened to me.

Saw my dr yesterday and had blood drawn and will know Monday how the test turns out! I have the symptoms but so far I don't have diabetes! I have enough health problems and I don't diabetes to add to them! Thank You, God, that I will have a good report, in Jesus' name I pray! Amen! God Bless! Ma

All my mothers family were diabetics sounds like a curse to me :sadwalk:Even their kids had it and passed on to me at age 60:blink:Its called the 'Silent killer" it gets to all your organs in due time:(

Yes, depression is the disease and sickness to overcome on my mother's side of the family! I keep my clinical depression controlled by medicine which helps or otherwise I would be crying all the time! My ex has diabetes and my sister's husband had diabetes which led to liver cancer that he died of in March but he had a lot of illnesses and lived a long time with them all until the cancer got him at the age of 71, he would have been 72 in June! There are curses that occur in families and go back to the ancestors for some reason....probably sin or not keeping themselves healthy, as there weren't a lot of meds around at their time of life and the children didn't have vitamins to take and sometimes no milk or other food for the right nutrition! Now we have chemical filled meds and foods....so it continues going on in many families but in different ways! SAD!! God Bless! Ma