Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Could I get a few prayers,please???

warthog

Right now,old Warthog is hurting real bad,from this arthritis.Pills not working very well,right now.I fell hard in the garage on the concrete floor the other day,hard telling if that has anything to do with it.I am glad my pain Dr. Visit is Monday,thank the Lord.I have many questions about stronger pain meds,back patches,pain blocker shots,something to help me sleep,I cannot sleep any more,because of this pain.Prayers,please......

Prayers for healing and pain relief! It is this cold weather causing our arthritis to be worse, I'm trying to get ready for moving and only accomplished a little bit in one room...hurt and sooo tired that I am dragging and can hardly walk for the aching, pain and soreness! But with God we can endure and overcome all things and even this cold weather pain, also! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Father you know our needs before we ask Lord but in our need we come before you. Father we come before you for our brother who has suffered a hard fall and ask for your warm compationate touch! Please Lord may your healing touch make what is unbearable, bearable! Father by the shed blood of Jesus pain be gone! Warty yours is to say by His stripes I am healed. Lift this in praise and the Glory of God all Mighty in Jesus precious name We pray "AMEN"