Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cortes gb pot part number wanted

davidbat40

got a cortes of a mate a few quid its what he used as spares it had no coil,lower stem, ear phone jack or gb pot
I've got a spare coil and stem and i can get a phone jack from farnel but its the gb pot i need to add try ed the Bourns Precision 10 turn Potentiometer, 50K ohms, Mouser Part #652-3540S-1-
503L but its two big i need part number for original pot anyone help thanks in advance
tried the repair center in uk cost about 70 pounds but a pot would only cost a few quid

About the only thing you can do is put the 10 turn pot where the disc pot is and switch the disc pot to the GB pot is.
I have not been inside a Cortes.

Thought there would have been lots of room since the housing is larger than the umax models.