Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Copy of email sent to various websites to bring this to the attention Christian Leaders. :usaflag:

Mike Chgo area

The President of the United States Of America made the statement in a speech that we are not a Christian Nation. I have not heard one Christian in the Public Eye say one word to dispute this untrue statement. Won't be long til we will be hiding in garages and barnes to worship our Lord.

I would like to see all Christians send a short letter to the Whitehouse in the first two weeks of the new year with the following 10 words: Dear Mr. President, I am a Christian. God Bless America.

I hope this will happen and flood the Whitehouse with millions of letters to let our President know how many Christians live in this Great Nation.

n/t

n/t

Sounds good, but would our letters really reach him and pierce his mind with what is really true that we are Christians and love our dear Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ or will he call us haters, bigots and terrorists even more so? I pray that Jehovah God will touch him with His Holy Spirit and move into his heart for having believing faith so his lost and sinful soul is saved with changes made in the way he lives life on the wrong side of this sinful world! Amen! God Bless America! Amen!

Actually that is a true statement. This country is sticking its nose in every other countries business and killing many. Did not Jesus say to put the sword away? Did he not tell his followers they must have love among themselves? Hard to see that among the population. Its been said there are at least 6 empty houses for every homeless person in this country. Why cant they have one? Greed. Look at the crime statistics. The mass killings nearly every three days now. Lots of areas are trying to legalize marijuana. Now marriage among homosexuals is legalized nationwide. So what part of this is a Christian nation? There is another thing many forget that is found in the Bible. Satan when he was tempting Jesus at Luke 4:5-6 admitted that all the worldly kingdoms were his to give to whoever he wished...read it for yourself. Then go to 1 John 5:19...it states the whole world (including this government) is lying in the power of Satan. So why pray for something that belongs to Satan

God is almighty and all-powerful and only allows satan to rule this world for a short time and He and we Christians will win the war, although we lose a few battles. So praying for lost sinners and to God Jehovah in Jesus' name never falls on deaf ears for our God will never leave us nor forsake His own; therefore, let us remain faithful to the One and Only Savior of this lost world! A Christian does as much as they can to witness and spread the good news of Jesus and then we let Go and let God! Never too late, even in these dark times, to pray for forgiveness for our nation and ask God's forgiveness in Jesus' name, and repent of our sins, for Christians have sinned and failed to do what they should have and must do for God to forgive us and forgive our land! Do nothing and our nation will become a fallen nation and ruled by the Muslims under Islamic rule and the Sharia Law.....I haven't given up and I hope and pray more Christians have not either! We Christians are still a part of this nation and should be praying, praying and praying for God to hear and forgive us and our nation for all its sins! Jesus will come and catch up His faithful saints, who are ready, watching and waiting, patiently, for His coming to catch us away and save us from a corrupted and polluted world, but we must stay true and faithful and do our Father's business by occupying in Jesus' place until we are caught up on our Resurrection Day! Amen!

Yes, sending at least a million would let him know there are many of us, who are Christians and there should be more than Muslims in America, so it won't hurt and would require many letters and cards for the Media to notice and put it on the news! Seems they only spread the bad news of the world, but what is good, they ignore! Very biased and under king BO's thumb.....bunch of weaklings that can't stand on their own two feet and do what is right! SO SAD!