Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

cool treasure show on last night and will be on again???......................

Greg from Mi.

After our detecting clubs board meeting last night I saw a cool show on digging bottles in old out houses. It was on the travel ch. and a fellow club member said its going to be on this Saturday also.
Its only a 1/2 hour show. would like it to have been longer but still fun to watch.
Mike:
After we parted ways last night, by the time I got home I was unable to find a blank VSR tape and tape the show as it was starting already. Will try again this Saturday. E mail me a reminder if you think of it
Greg

I also know where there is a meteorite. It is documented and it is buried and only a few know where it is. If the value of it were enough I might think of approaching the land owner with an offer to dig it up and split the value with him.

they must have the sensetivity turned down a little. To have a coil that big jiggling all around. But, if your gonna detect, that sounds like the best way of doing it!:lol: I like their way of digging too! Come to think of it, I need to get a setup like that!

J.

Don't tape it unless you want to. Ron D. called tonight and says he has got it. Thanks!