Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cool Generators

Sgt. Silverman

I don't mean to talk shop out here but one component of my job is sourcing products nation wide for my national account customers. After some recent talk about survival and with the recent storms that hit out West, it stirred me to show any of you folks that might be interested and who might not know about these cool non-conventional generators. (I didn't know these existed until last year, but now more people are looking for them especially tornado areas.) Pretty cool stuff if you live off-grid, want to live off grid, or need a non-conventional generator instead of a gas generator.

God Bless and have a great weekend everyone!

Greg

Hand Crank Generator

Solar Generator (I sourced 450 of these last year for a private contractor after Sandy hit up in NJ.)

Thank you Greg for the good information on non-gasoline operated Generators....they would be good to have on hand in case of storms and electricity going out for a long period of time! Can't afford one right now though! May God Bless you and yours! Amen! :angel: Ma

Living in communities, as I have for a number of years, one seldom worries about the power going out, as there's a back-up unit tied to the grid that gives us the basics for several hours. I'm not 100% sure how it works but it's there in the event we need it.

hmmmm..that hand crank version looks like it could be simply modded with a bicycle drive, or perhaps even pico/micro hydropower for a remote cabin? Sweet...!
Mud