Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Cookie Time" Every year, the grandchildren that can, will

Sunny

come to my house a few days before Christmas and do our cookie baking. This year, 4 year old Ali, 6 year old Jack, and 8 year old David came to spend the day with me. Hanna, who is 1 year old,........lets just say I was not brave enough for her today, maybe next year. Ben age 10 was sick with a cold, and Jordan age 18 came for a while, ate the cookies and then left.

Anyway, with all the bad happenings we have been thru lately, I decided he would want us to carry on the tradition, and so we chose today. It was great fun. Took our minds off of the bad, and made new memories instead. Then they told me they NEEDED the TOY Tree up. I put the four and a half foot tree up for them, and let them decorate it just the way they wanted. They were most proud of their work and I was too. As they removed the toys out of the boxes, they placed with each one, and it took up pretty much of our day.

When things seem they are at the worst for me, all I need to do is spend a day with these three little elves. After it was all done, we sat down with some hot tea, and watched Polar Express. I presented them all with a silver bell. They were all excited that they could hear the bell, and I told them I could too. I ALWAYS want Santa to come see me!!

Just thought I would share my day and some of my blessings.

Merry Christmas to all of you, and may you have many blessings to share also.

Love, Sunny

[attachment 113417 The-Christmas-Elves.jpg] Here we are Nana! Are you ready to decorate??

[attachment 113418 The-TOY-Tree-2.jpg] A little sad, but a notch above the "Charlie Brown Tree"! :lol"

[attachment 113419 The-TOY-Tree4.jpg] Every one was getting hungary, so we took a bit of time out from decorating to cut out sugar cookies!

[attachment 113420 The-TOY-Tree3.jpg] Ali had to get a little help to get the bow on top.

[attachment 113421 The-TOY-Tree5.jpg] Finishing up our cookies, and then wrapping them to take home to mom and dad!

It was a great day! Thank you sweet Jesus for showing me a few of my biggest blessings that I live for on this earth, when some of the others have already left us!

Love to all,
Sunny

but no more cookies,have given up my business to open other doors :) Merry Christmas to all the gang. oj

n/t

It would be nice to get you back up here this year. Carol has heard quite a bit aboout you and is looking forward to meeting you. I know you two trouble makers would hit it off right away.
Have a very merry Christmas and keep those traditions up no matter what. :thumbup:

Lovely memories Sunny.

May you only have warm blessings and calm hearts from this day forward.

Fair winds, calm seas, sunny skies

Micheal

in the fall, depending on how Alice is doing, and if the timing is right for everyone. With Carol along, you and Mikie won't stand a chance!!! :lol: