Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Control Box Screen projector for training purposes

mrmetaldetector

Hi;
Has anyone found a way to display your Minelab Equinox screen onto a screen for training purposes?
And or any other control housing to a screen. I have a detecting club and would find this very helpful.

The only other thing I could do is create a screenshot of each screen with hyper/hot spots to go to other pages as clicked.

Just wondering?

Jessie

or you could use one of the Youtube videos that are out there.

You could point a small composite color cctv camera at the screen of the CTX3030 that you could hard wire by plugging into the the yellow connector (AVI) usually on most most large format plasma or led televisions and view what is being displayed live as you use.
I'v used such to observe many things of a similar nature , such as the lcd screen of power meters, from another office in this way.
It's cheap and reliable.

You could also possibly use an intelligent phone camera , through wifi to a large screen of the new intelligent screen TV or set a webcam on a pc/mac.
There are many possibilities.

David Di