Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Continued Prayers Needed for Healing

SeniorSeeker

Dear Fellow Diggers,
As previously stated, in a previous posting, the last three months have been a challenge to say the least. Though the SAD is improving nicely, both of the cancer surgeries have gone well, the bronchitis has run its course, and my blood pressure is improving & appears to be under control, the results of my fall have continued to bring considerable pain. That said, God has blessed me in many ways and I am very grateful. My PT gentleman comes to my apartment twice weekly and will continue coming for a few weeks yet but will be forced to stop unless he gets further approval. I've sent an On-Line letter to my doctor's explaining my difficulty and I'm hoping they will order either x-rays or a cat scan to see what the 'cause' is for the continue pain and why it isn't improving. It's 2:20am now and I simply can't sleep more than a few hours at a time before getting up & sitting in a hot tub of water w/epsom salts. My other medical problem is that both of my feet and legs swell to nearly twice their normal size by late evening and early morning. Please be in prayer for a solution to these problems. I don't know if it's the medication reacting or something else. It's frustrating to say the least. Thank you all for your prayers and may God bless you all.

I will be praying Martin. I'm sorry you have had to go through so much.

n/t

Prayers for continued healing! Dear Heavenly Father in Jesus' precious and holy name! We thank You for what you have done in Bro Martin's life and for all that you will do! You know He is still hurting with pain from the fall and from the surgeries and we are asking that You reach down with Your healing Spiritual virtue with more comforting and healing strength for the pain to ease and his good health to return very quickly! We know it takes time to recover and for healing, but we also know You are the Holy God Who performs miracles and for healing what seems impossible to man, for with You all things are possible! You love us and want us to be made whole spiritually and physically so that we can be able to serve you more and more for the witnessing for and the saving of lost souls! Please have mercy on Bro Martin with a quick healing and love deep within his heart, body and soul! Also, we pray that he will be made completely whole for the ability to continue his hobby and fun with Metal-Detecting! You are a good God and You are good all the time! Thank You, Lord Jesus Christ, for hearing and answering our prayers for Bro. Martin and all our Brothers and Sisters Who are God's Children in Your holy name! Amen!

We praise You, Lord Jesus, for You are worthy of all praise and we love You for loving us so much first and that You gave Your own life by bearing all our sins upon Yourself that we might be saved and have eternal life with You forever! Amen! :angel: Ma