Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Contest!!!!!!!

7centsworth

I'm getting ready to go detecting in a few minutes. Tell me what my oldest coin will be. Closest without going over wins. One of many coins I have have. Maybe foreign maybe not. I will suprise you. Open to all that come to the cmd forum regular. Even if you don't post much.

n/t

STEVE IS THE WINNER.
This place was a big disappointment. I started out good found a good old timer knife.I gave it to the owner. After that tons of trash. I kept thinking to my self this place seems like it has been bull dozed. When I was getting ready to leave the owner told me it had been bulldozed to build a garage. He gave me a xm radio though. He has rental properties and it was left. I couldn't believe he just gave it to me.He also said there is a ring somewhere in the garden. I told him I would come back when the garden is gone. Also said there was supposed to be coins buried in a old corn crib but it was bulldozed to and is now a corn field. I don't have a screen big enough to show the trash I dug.
My oldest coin ended up being a 1964 memorial penny. Not one single good coin and this was a old house. maybe when I go back it will be different.

Be sure to go back and do the garden area when fall comes which is almost upon us, with it being August already! I pray you have better luck next time and many times after that! Amen! Ma

n/t