Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CONSOLIDATION OF MY STORY POSTS!!

Cupajo

In an effort to consolidate my story posts in order of occurrence and save page space, it seems there is no way to transfer your pictures from my computer to the forum without a lot of trouble. That means all your wonderful faces will disappear from the reply parts of the posts and I'll lose Kelley's great photos of my home town. I hope that by doing this page space will be opened and it will make the stories more readable, although much less colorful. If you kind folks are OK with this move then Wayne can delete the duplicated material and free up space, if not he can delete this combined post and we are back to where we started.

I would like to combine several of the posts to put the stories together.

Of course any future comments about each story will have your smiles for all to see.

Please let us know how to proceed.

Regards to all,

Cupajo

I have the pictures of Gonzales, Texas on my computer and will be happy to forward them to you if you will send me a Private Message with your e-mail address. During the past year, I have been posting lots of old photos to my computer...in one of the boxes somewhere in the garage, I have some more old photos of Gonzales, Texas as well as a few of the small towns nearby. Some of these photos are over thirty years old.

Now back to what you are talking about doing, somthing about combining or moving stories on the Forum...that is all foreign to me and I am confident that you and Wayne will do what is best for the Forum and the members posting here. I think that it is great that you have chosen to post those many interesting stories on this Forum...trust me, they are enjoyable to read and appreciated. As time permits, I should soon have the available time to post responses to your stories, but I will promise to use caution so that folks will not think of me as trolling on the Forum. Cupajo, thanks for sharing the many adventures of your life. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

I want you to know that I have truly enjoyed reading them all and look forward to more. You truly are a gifted writer who has led a fascinating life. I apologise if I sometimes miss responding directly to every post....truth is I am on a very long hectic work schedule and while I can sometimes take a peak at the forum from my work computer....I cannot post from it. Thank you again for the most wonderful stories.

Hi Friends,

The idea is to put the story posts in their proper order in one post so they are less confusing to read. This combining will free up space on the page for more posts too.

I have your beautiful photos in my computer Kelley, but I won't be able to include them with the edited posts and they will no longer be viewed on the forum as they were. Our loss, and it bothers me, but this move should work out for the greater good.

Any observations are greatfully accepted. A quick look at the combined Cherry Creek, Loaded Gun in Car, and Thrill of the Hunt posts will help clear up the issue.

Best Wishes,

Cupajo

Posts with Cupajo on them that are to be deleted have the word delete entered by me! Hopefully this will avoid any confusion.

Cupajo