Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Considering an AT Pro

pdunc

Hi everyone,
I have been considering ordering an AT Pro as a backup detector with some gold and silver melt down money that I have coming in a few days. I currently use a Fisher CZ-21 and really like it, but it was not working for part of last season. Thus my desire for a back up option. I like that the AT Pro is light and would be good on land as well as in the water where I do most of my detecting, and that it has three tone audio like my 21. But after reading about the problems many have been having with the AT Pro, I'm a bit hesitant to jump on the band wagon. Can anyone summarize the problems that have been occurring with the AT Pro, what has caused them, and some definitive information as to whether or not the problems have been resolved and how? Would it be better for me to wait a few months until all the problems are resolved and a few more reviews come out before buying one? I'd really hate to get it in and have to send it right back for repairs. I guess that I'm just looking for some facts and some reassurance. Thanks.

The coils were having a falsing problem. Garrett has fixed the problem and all new machines from them are good now. You have to make sure you are getting a new one.I sent you a PM with more details. Any questions please ask. Love to help you.
Bart

You might find the AT Pro being your main detector when it arrives :). Having said that, some of the first detectors were reported to be a little unstable. Garrett had asked those people to send them in and have them upgraded, with a real quick turnaround. The machines which the dealers now carry should be fine. Just ask the dealer who you are buying it from to test it for you if you have concerns.

GOOD LUCK:thumbup: