Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Congrats you Arkansas football fans :clap: ( Sunny, Arkie and Lil brother ) ya beat the number one team in the nation :thumbup:

the big bad hunters were out trying to kill a deer. Even though i was all alone, I was a raving lunatic. I love the Arkansas Razorbacks and that was quite a game. i would have loved to have been there. Hope our player, Darren mcFadden get the Heinsman Trophy. he came in second last year, but he deserved to win it. This year even more so. He is one of the most talented atheletes I have ever had the pleasure of watching. He had a great game last night as did Casey Dick, Felix Jones , Marcus Monk and a few others. Quite a bit of controversy about our coach, Houston Nutt! The Arkansans who want him to be fired are idiots. he is a wonderful Christian man, and loves his team. Thing is, as McFadden said, he is the closet thing to a father figure many of them had, and if you didn't support him, then you don't support the Razorbacks! If he was such a bad coach, then how did we beat the number one team in the nation? Myself, I love him, and you never find him calling his boys fu##ing morons, or idiots. When the game went into to over time, I was pacing that RV, jumping around on couches, yelling like a banshee and talking to my friend janet at each break. Hopefully we will go to Texas for the Cotton Bowl! I would love to see that game.......and might find a way if that is where we go.

Thanks for the congrats.........they all deserved it. We will see McFadden in the NFL next year. Wait and see. Hogalluhia! Go Hogs Go! Proud to be an Arkansan. :)

PS Still wish you would have come up for Thanksgiving Dinner. maybe another time!:)

n/t