Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Confession of a practical joker :devil:

Kieth-Tx

My favorite hobby is diving...case closed. Now I really like to metal detect, bowhunt and fish the flats for reds, but if I have to chose...diving wins every time. My wife is also certified and we make an annual trip to Cozumel but she won't river dive with me. I dive in a couple rivers here in Texas and as most people in Texas know, they are NOT known for their clarity. Well a couple years ago, a buddy from Houston called and wanted to dive a river...no problem says I...so we loaded up and take off. We get to the river, gear up, and drop in. Everything was going great...we were both finding sunglasses, a watch, some cash...when I head up into the base of one of the falls. I look into a pocket of rocks, and all I see is a large snake...I flip back so fast I came out of the water like a whale. Well my buddy happened to be topside checking out the ladies in bikinis when he sees me do the flop. I drift down and he comes over and asks..Wassup? I told him specifically where the snake was and how big it is. We talk for a couple more minutes then we both drop down...my mask flooded for some reason so I came back up. I look and guess where my buddy is headed...you guessed it...to see if there really is a snake...so I just watch the show that unfolded just as it did with me, although I believe he came out of the water better than me!!! The bonehead swims over to me and says...There REALLY is a big snake!!! I just look at the idiot and go under. Well a few minutes later, as some of the divers here can attest, you hear really well under water, I hear a regulator, my buddys, up ahead. I swim toward the sound and see him facing away- horizontal....payback time. I swim up behind him, and grab him on the calf with two fingers and my thumb...kinda like a snake bite :) . I could hear him screaming through his reg so loud I almost peed. Luckily he's pretty easy going and saw just how funny it was. Kieth-Tx

n/t

n/t

My wet suit would've been a lot warmer :rofl: