Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

computer question..............

Greg from Mi.

lost all my bookmarks. tried system restore with no change. Anyone walk me through the steps to get then back??
Thanks in advance

Greg

I have used system restore several times and it always works. You might try it again. Different computers have it set up differently. Mine has a small window that offers system restore - under "internet options".

Aside from that - I have lost all bookmarks a couple times and you just have to ask others for some, wander through the net looking for old ones, etc.

steve in so az

look in all your books! :lmfao:
Sorry couldn't help myself!

You mean your favorites?
If it is your favorites I would go to start / search, and type in favorites, and do a search ...if they are gone, and the restore did not pull them out, I have a program you can install that will pull all your files on your hardrive, one's that are there, deleted, and have not been written over, lost in time. Only problem is you have to sort thur and find the files you lost, and there could be several 100,000 if you have had the computer for a few years. Just don't do a defrag of the HD, this will cut your chances of recovery...........let me know.......joe