Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

community collage campus

rever5101

has any body here ever detected a community collage campus do you think i would get away with it or should i try for permission and if so how would i go about getting permission

Mine has 24-7 police that are stationed at my community college, I would ask first. but if you don't I would try it on the weekend.

Taxpayer owned. I'm in.

I live near the University of Maine and have gone up there a bunch of time with no trouble. They have this HUGE concert every spring called Bumstock and I go after and find tons of stuff.

I DO know that at UM one cannot dumpster dive, go bottling or snag stuff off the sides of the street when the dumb college kids with way too much money to waste put brand new goodies out for trash. I've been busted many-a-time. :devil:

I would just go on the weekends/breaks.

I'd be interested to hear what others have to say...