Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Coming of the rapture:clapping

As I get older I am looking foward to Jesus coming for His church way more than I am concerned about the affairs of this life and His coming is the only thing that will solve the mounting ills of this world! All of mans efforts are useless!!
I am ready, come Lord Jesus
HH Ed in co.

AMEN!! This world is not my home, I'm just traveling through, as my eternal Home is far above the blue! May those who will believe in Jesus and God's Children be ready, watching and waiting patiently for Jesus' catching us away and taking us through the Pearly Gate of God's Glory that outshines the sun! Amen! He promised to come and get us to be where He is and God never lies and keeps His promises! Amen & Amen! Ma

Hi Bill....thanks for the U-Tube with the preaching of Jesus' coming to catch us away before the great tribulation comes, which I believe is the last 3-1/2 years which will be the worst! A terrible time to still be here and as of now it seems like many will be left behind, for at the time of the rapture sinners will not have time to be saved and changed to immortality to be with Jesus, eternally!

If you are able to watch Perry Stone, he is preaching on the end of the age and the prophecies and he is good and goes along with the Bible Scriptures just like I believe by having studied and searched them out for almost 20 years or even more! The Baptism of the Holy Ghost is what is needed to be able to learn and understand God's Holy Word, for He is our guidance and opens up the meanings so we become godly wise by not being no longer blind nor deaf, spiritually, and obeying our Lord and Savior by following in Jesus' light and footsteps!

Each day we should increase in faith and become purer in Jesus' perfectness and purity of the love and knowledge He gives through God's Holy Spirit! Let us be quick to forgive our transgressors like God is quick with Jesus' grace to forgive us by asking Him for forgiveness and turning away from sinning willingly! There are many prophetic preachers but we must know the Word of God to know whether they speak the truth of God or not! Let us be ready, watching and waiting for our blessed Savior and Lord to come and catch us (God's faithful saints, who are true and obedient believers) away to be with Him forever and ever! Amen! God Bless! Ma

.I know what God's Holy Spirit has revealed to me by studying the Bible and learning of Jesus! The end of the age as we know it is not the end of the world, God will not cause His saints to have to go through the great tribulation for during it there will be terror and suffering that has never been known before or will be after! Jesus will come back with His saints to battle those coming after Israel and then He will reign for a thousand years of peace with His saints reigning and ruling with Him and then the end will come with new heavens and a new Earth! Satan will be cast into the bottomless pit for a thousand years and then will be let loose to battle the final battle and then he and his demonic followers and all sinners not saved and purified in the blood of Jesus will be cast into the Lake of Fire......Why would God punish His faithful saints following and obeying Jesus to go through such pain and suffering when He died in our place at Mt. Calvary so we would not have to perish because of our sins when Jesus forgives by His mercy and grace? Those who are saved during the tribulation will have to die by beheading and then then they'll be judged sinless and live with Jesus forever! I prefer to love and obey Jesus now before the beginning of such terrible and horrible times on earth then afterwards to die because of my faith in Jesus then!

I don't listen to or watch Joe Crews but to those who believe the Bible as I do because I have studied the scriptures diligently and have been shown the way to reach Heaven! The day of the Lord will be an awful time for those who've been left behind!! The catching away of the faithful saints is what Jesus will do when God calls His precious and faithful saints Home and then we will ride back with Jesus as His warriors and help fight the battle of nations coming against Jerusalem at that time....Now I am not saying I know everything in God's Word but I do know my blessed Savior, Who is the Living Word, coming alive within my heart, mind and soul and know He is the truth and His truth sets us free from eternal punishment so that we dwell in His peace and love forever more! Your opinions and scriptures are welcome but so are others who should differ with you and many preachers because not all agree with each other, even among themselves! God Bless! Ma

Really? Mind to explain Revelation 7:14? If you come out of something you have to go into

This simply says that there are those who were not Christians before the rapture and have turned to Christ after the rapture, also there will be those who have been playing church and have never had a relationship with jesus :sadwalk:This folks will be persecuted by the anti-Christ and government while on earth some will lose their lives ,but its either accept the mark of the anti-Christ(666) OR you will be unable to buy or sell ANYTHING.:shocked:Only thing is who ever accepts the mark of the beast will BE unsaved. So you see you will go through the great tribulation or probably lose your life ,because the whole world will be accepting this man the anti-Christ who will rule all of America plus other countries.WE ARE AT THE DOOR STEP,FOLKS.There are countries that already started this process with a common credit card used to buy or sell,this world is changing so fast.

I have searched the scriptures to come to my conclusion that we will be caught up to Jesus (that is His faithful and obedient Saints) before the last 3-1/2 years of the great tribulation, so I am a mid-tribulation believer....and it is difficult to show you all of the scriptures that pertain to our being delivered out of the earth at the end of the age as we know it. Daniel 11 and 12 show some of the understanding that we must wait and come to the 1,335 days (44 and 1/2 months) and then we will be delivered from the worst part of the last part of the great tribulation.....searching out the scriptures of Revelation, Daniel and many other books and scriptures is the only way to come to a conclusion for yourself of what is truly going to happen in the last days! May God Bless! Ma

Sorry, I don't believe completely in his way! I've listened to many who seem to know the beginning and the end and as far as I know the Bible doesn't mention a rainbow when Jesus returns! During the time of the plagues in Egypt, blood was put on the door posts, so the death angel would pass on over the Israelites, the Children of God and now we are adopted Jews who will be with Him in His Kingdom's reign on this Earth. Those truly saved in Christ have His pure, shed blood within and are protected just like the ones when the blood was sprinkled on the door posts of their abodes or homes......Whenever Jesus comes, He will keep us safe whether we are caught up into the air or we stay through the tribulation or part of it! God loves us so much that He will not punish us along with the lost during the worst part or all of the great tribulation! Those who are weak in their faith or don't live as a Christians should (worldly) will most likely be here when the tribulation begins, because only the faithful saints in Christ will go when Jesus comes no matter when that will be, so it pays to be ready and living like Christ before it is too late and be able to go with Him when He does come! Ma

Matthew 24:21-22 is an interesting passage. Who are these chosen ones?

The very elect are the Jews who will be persecuted by nations coming against them and so the days of the great tribulation will be shortened lest they perish in those terrible times coming upon the Earth....144,000 will be sealed of the Tribes of Israel! Jude 14....Behold the Lord cometh with ten thousands of His saints, God's saints would have to be caught up into Heaven before returning with Him! There are many more scriptures but takes time to look them up, although I remember I can't quote the scriptures exactly because I can't remember like I used to do and get confused....but like I said, It doesn't matter when Jesus, our Lord and Savior, will return to earth again, we just need to be ready, stay ready and be watching, patiently for Him to catch us unto Him in the air and no one knows the day nor the hour when that will be....not even Jesus, the angels but only God.....for Jesus is the Son of God right then! Jude 25: To the only wise God, our Savior, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever! Amen.....God Bless Ma

Hi irnwrkr I was answering your last question about what is God's Will but for some reason your post and mine are gone! Weird the way some posts disappear? I am a godly woman and women can serve God in the church as preachers and teachers, for there is no respecter of persons with God, we are all the same in His sight and are the called according to His purpose! I pray for our leaders and those who are lost, but I don't agree with their ungodly laws and ways and I will say so when I can for I am not ashamed of the gospel! Amen! Ma

Ma,
I still see my posts. And your last comment doesn't have anything to do with the thread we are talking about. I believe we were talking about this supposed rapture that I've found nothing about.

You had asked me to explain God's Will and whether I obeyed the scriptures about women being silent in church and etc. I was answering it but all of a sudden your post and mine disappeared, was probably my fault as I'm having trouble with my Computer and I'm slower than I used to be and make more mistakes typing, so I'm slow and careful about how I write! Whether it is the supposed rapture according to you and others, it will be revealed at Jesus' coming whether it be the rapture, before, during or after the great tribulation we still need to be ready, watching and waiting no matter when He comes like a thief in the night.....won't have time then!!! The argument is to be saved and not when He is returning for God's Children! God Bless! Ma

The word rapture is not in the bible but the same is "THE BLESSED HOPE" that jesus spoke off.The second coming of jesus comes to judge the unbelievers this after the rapture which has taken place, either you are pre or post millinist:shrug:Now you also have to remember jesus and his saints come to face all the nations at ARMAGEDDON AND THEY WILL ALL BE DESTROYED.
Read Thessalonians chapter 4:13------18----full blown rapture happens here.:thumbup:
REVELATION----20: 7--10 GOD destroys Russia and its forces.

This are the jews --the elect or chosen have always been jews all the back to Abraham and lssac his son,his other son ismale(who is the father of all arabs)

I think First Corinthians 15 says something about not all sleeping but all changed in a moment...twinkling of an eye...I would like to think this refers to the rapture... but also notice which trump it is...the last...no other after...its the last. Very clear, now see which theory holds water... No greater love than to lay down your life...very clear...Jesus Christ layed down his life for you and me... Multitudes will lay down their life for Christ in the great tribulation and you're going to tell me they are left out of the marriage supper of the lamb...I would have to say the Bible is all in order so don't switch places with trumpets, vials,or bowls...if your theology has to do so for it to work then better do some more studying with an open heart and leave men's teaching out. Second Thessalonians 2 also very clear but if you make it two different days then and only then can your theology work...some buckets have to many holes in them and just simply don't hold water.